Sick of Main Dealer nut and bolt checks? Do you want your motorcycle to have a proper service? Call RTR today.
- Strip, clean, rebuild and lubricate front and rear brake systems
- Inspect fork seals, wheel, linkage, steering and swingarm bearings and grease/adjust to suit.
- Inspect cables and hoses for wear, routing and deterioration
- Inspect tyre condition and pressures
- Adjust, inspect drive chain, sprockets and cush drive.
- Change oil and filter
- Check lighting system and horn
- Throttle, clutch and brake free plays
- Replace spark plugs (Prices may vary dependent on model)
As the timescale can vary so widely for each motorcycle here we advise what an average service usually costs including oil/filter and spark plugs. If you would like a bike specific quote please fill in our online form and we will get back to you. Service prices do not include valve clearances – we can quote to do this on request.
– 4 Cylinder/2 Cylinder V Twin £160-£200 + optional parts such as spark plugs
– Single Cylinder Scooter or Motorcycle £100
– Off-Road Bike MX/KTM £140
-Carb Balance £60
-Valve Clearance £100-£200 on top of standard service.
-Fork service with new oil and seals £216
– Fit tyre to loose wheel £20
– Fit tyre to Motorcycle £48
– Puncture Repair – To Bike £60
-Fit brake pads per caliper (includes clean and lubrication) £20
All prices are including VAT.
Call 01949 837 140 to book your motorcycle service today!